Thursday, January 24, 2008

Audacity: streamripper

Next to listening to the butload of tracks (for instance in the The Wire update) you can also record them. I've been doing this for a while with Audacity (google it, find it). The only problem I have is that it seems like the tracks need volume levelling to be louder.

Does anyone have a good alternative for Audacity (because I really like how dead-simple it works!). Or know a good (read: simple) program to do the volume levelling so if I burn tracks to a cd, I won't jump up everytime a far to quiet song is followed by a normal, and therefor without turning the volume down far too loud track.

To all the people who come by via the HBO boards or via google searches, be nice, leave a comment. You don't need a blogger account to leave a message.

No comments: